This is your Sunday reminder that you can handle anything that life will throw you this whole week! Aja Fighting guys!
Hello Guys! So, Yes I’m back into my Sunday Currently. Apologies for the 2 month long Hiatus hahaha. I wasn’t lazy writing, juts to be clear. I was preoccupied with my Work load, My MBA finals, and my online business.
I was so into these three things that my Sunday writing is set aside.
But today? Yes!! Finally, I could write up something! I hope you get to read this one.
- This article on Cancelled Visa? Here’s your options This might help some friends I know that tehir Visas got cancelled due to COVID-19.
- Also this super inspiring article by my good friend How to win the Battle. This is a really good read it helped me to realized that there is always more to life so never give up!
- This Blog that took almost 2 months before I actually started writing.
- I finished writing my Finals for one of my major Subject for my MBA. It was a heck of week for me and cramming. Yung workload ko talaga kasi may kasalanan nito eh hahaha Dejoke. Thankful that I still have a job in this kind of stressing and trying times.
My Mood for today~
Hi? How are you right now?
I know its really a difficult time everywhere in the world. There are lots of people who were affected by this Pandemic, and to amke it worst there are more matetrs that have been a problem to the world that making thins worst than ever. (Poverty plus Covid is like hell. Racism while there’s this Virus is really outrageous #BlackLivesMatter, The problems all around the world that amde worst because of this Corona Virus.)
Within months of quarantine I learned a lot. I learned that there are things w ehave neglected so much due to the monotonous life we are living in for the past few years, and without Corona Happening a lot of people might not have realized these important things:
- Your health is as precious as time. (Time is Gold, but your Health is Wealth)
- Your work is always unstable, even you worked hard for it for many years, Don’t die working for a company who can let you go specially on time like this. Takecare of yourself more than anything else.
- Work that we’re told that can never be done from home was proven wrong. #WFH is the new and safest normal now a days.
- Your time with your family was neglected, Now, this situation given you a lot of time to connect, communicate and make your loved ones feel loved more than anytime in your life right now.
- There are still good people around the world who are helping continously to those who have been suffering and in difficult situation even when there was no COVID yet.
There are more things to say but these are the most important ones that I myself realized. I hope you still get to do things right before you regret anything.
Also, its to early to give up. I know I might be saying like its really easy, but believed me I am going through though times as well. But, I am managing to straighten up myself and focus on the good things in this situation.
Let me give you some good things to do:
- Find a new way of income (if you we’re one fo the people who lost their job due to CORONA). Try reselling, or go into baking and sell your yummy delights, or try online selling of your preloved items (its a good way to declutter as well, Marie Kondo will be so proud of you!)
- Exercise and be healthier while you have a lot of time.
- . Study! Yes, learn new things! You know that course you wanted to pursue? or that additional certificate you want to add to your CV. This is the best time to do it!
- find new hobbies, write things maybe Blog or just put in a paper all your ideas, or even sentiments, paint, dance, watch reviews, watch your fav series, and a lot more!
- Spend more time with your family members. You will never know what the future holds, so enjoy every moment with them.
- For This year to end soon, I mean it’s been like January, February, March, COVID, December 2020. I really wish everything goes back to normal.
- For my sister to win the Emirates Tickets. She is so enthusiastic about it and I really support her on it. (Plus, she used my lucky number.) HAHAHA.
- To pass my MAB subject. Super ito lang sobrang thankful na ako.
- Wishing Happy Birthday to those celebrating their Birthday’s today. (Be responsible enough on how you will celebrate it okay?)
- For our Online Store to be Successful! Yup! Me and mys sisters started this online store @TheNewSecondhands This is something we are passionate about so we realized maybe we can actually start doing it as a business. (If you can kindly follow our page it would mean a lot to us! Thank you in advance!)
Wearing my Limited Edition Kayakoph Gabriela Silang Watch in Black Leather Strap.
And yes, suot ko din yung Table Cloth namin sa Bahay. Binarter ko na kasi lahat damit ko sa #ABCD page. HAHAHAH
Oh Hey just want to share about this community, wherein it lets you barter your items in return you can ask for grocery packs, or your own personal stuffs (Bath materials, Laundry materials, skicnare, Hygine stuffs) you want that maybe based on the price of what your items is. You can barter anything! Preloved, used, unused, brand new and other stuffs! even plants are being bartered guys! This is a really good
- That I still get to keep my work in this difficult situation. I am blessed that i can still earn and survived in this Pandemic.
- Loving that I am not sick or a positive case of COVID-19. Thank you po talaga Lord.
- My Family, I keep on reminding myself that I should let them feel more loved and I want them to feel my presence. (I hope that the one reading this should be doing this as well, every minute counts)
- to help more people. If only I was rich I would be helping those i know who lost tehir jobs or part of the No Work no Pay employees. (Just to share, me and my siblings set up a relief good distribution but we have only accommodate 10people since we also don’t have enough budget to give. It was really heartbreaking to know taht there are lots of people affected by the situation. )
Hey in anycase you wanted to extend some help yet don’t know where or how to do it, I’m more willing to assist you!
- Motivated to do more
- Motivated to finish all my task and enjoy our Game with my Siblings (we’re playing DOTA II) lol.
I’m feeling helpful today!
Hi Guys there are lots of my friends who started also a small business if you can kinldy like or follow tehir pages it would be a great help for them!
Here are these Pages!
- @yourcasehub.dxb if you are into cute and durable casing for your Phones head out to their page!
2. @meryendadxb Super yummy Filipino Snacks to enjoy with your family and friends! Their Yema Cake is highly recommended!
If you know anyone who started their business and want some shout out let me know guys! I want to help those who need some marketing!
Also I’m kinda feeling cute today might delete later XD
Join The Sunday Currently link-up by siddathornton!